Edvarts Tuters papers
Papers of Latvian American poet and author Edvarts Tuters (1893-1984) consist of typescripts of poetry and other writings, newspaper clippings, correspondence, and several publications.
- Tuters, Edvarts, 1893-1984 (Person)
Language of Materials
Mainly in Latvian
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1.5 Linear Feet
- Latvian American authors. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Latvian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Edvarts Tuters papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area