Twin City Ukrainian American Recreational Camp, Minnesota, records
Collection consists of financial and membership records, activity reports, materials pertaining to events organized by the camp, correspondence.
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
The Twin City Ukrainian American Recreational Camp was incorporated in Saint Paul, Minnesota in 1955. The founding members were Stephen Koshuba, Alexander Granovsky and Serhy Krotiuk. The purpose of the organization was "to provide recreational and educational facilities for the comfort, recreation, education and entertainment of all persons desiring the same." (Articles of Incorporation)
2 Linear Feet
- Cultural heritage Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Leisure Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Recreation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Twin City Ukrainian American Recreational Camp, Minnesota, records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area