Unity, Nobility, and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, New York) records
Records (1912-1935) of the Unity, Nobility and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, New York), a cultural organization founded in 1929, consist of a scrapbook of clippings, contracts, tickets, programs, essays, and issues of its publication, "Nik Naks."
- Unity, Nobility and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, N.Y.). (Organization)
Language of Materials
Mainly in English; some Italian
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
The Unity, Nobility and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, New York), a cultural organization, was founded in 1929 by a group of young second-generation Italian Americans to develop knowledge and appreciation of Italian culture.
1 linear inch
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Unity, Nobility, and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, New York) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area