Joseph Vaananen papers
Papers (1935-1983) of Joseph Vaananen consist mostly of family correspondence. A photograph of Vaananen is also included.
- Vaananen, Joseph. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Joseph Vaananen came to the United States in 1903. He wrote articles for the Finnish American newspaper Tyomies and was active in the Finnish American socialist movement.
1 linear inch
- Finnish American socialists Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Joseph Vaananen papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area