Gentille R. Yarusso papers
Papers (ca. 1977) of Gentille R. Yarusso consist of autobiographical sketches about his childhood and life in Swede Hollow in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Yarusso, Gentille R. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Gentille R. Yarusso grew up on the Eastside of St. Paul, Minnesota in an ethnically diverse area called Swede Hollow. He was later an advisor for the Christ Child Community Center and a rifle instructor in the Minnesota Small Arms Rifle Training Program.
1 linear inch
A related collection is Gentile Yarusso Reminiscences at the Minnesota Historical Society, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Community life -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Personal narratives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Gentille R. Yarusso papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area