Yugoslav (Slovenian) Radio Hour (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) records
The Yugoslav (Slovenian) Radio Hour (Milwaukee, Wis.) collection (ca. 1942-1953) consists of scripts used for radio programs.
Language of Materials
Slovenian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
7 linear inches
- Ethnic radio broadcasting -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Slovene Americans -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Yugoslav (Slovenian) Radio Hour (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English