Albany-Schenectady Eesti Ühing (Estonian Association in Albany and Schenectady, New York) records
Minutes, correspondence, chronicle, brochures, material about the Estonian supplemental school in Albany-Schenectady (journals, correspondence, incoming brochures and bulletins)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
The Estonian Association in Albany and Schenectady was founded in 1954 and incorporated in 1955.
1 Linear foot
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), and the IHRC in March 2010. Margit Laanemets and Kristel Tammik of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
- Inventory of the Albany-Schenectady Eesti Ühing (Estonian Association in Albany and Schenectady, New York) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English