Eestlased Rootsis (Estonians in Sweden) records
DESCRIPTION OF THE COLLECTION
1. Correspondence between different Estonian, Baltic organizations and Estonians, Estonians etc (originals and copies) 1950-1988
2. Letters, lists, memoirs etc concerning the refugee camp in Eriksdale 1944-1952
3. Appeals, resolutions etc 1947-1949, 1952-1979
4. Adress book of Estonians and Estonian organizations in Sweden
6. Bulletins, brochures, newsletters
7. 26 badges of the Estonian National Council in Sweden
8. Brochures, newsletters, bulletins etc by the Estonian National Council in Sweden, Estonian National Fund, Baltic Committee, Baltic Institute etc
9. Brochures, bulletins, newsletters etc by Estonian houses, Swedish Chapter of World Anti-Communist League etc; newspaper clippings and copies of newspaper clippings
- Eestlased Rootsis (Estonians in Sweden) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Estonian, Swedish, English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
3 Linear Feet
Brochures, bulletins, newsletters, programs, newspaper clippings.
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), and the IHRC in March 2010. Margit Laanemets and Kristel Tammik of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
- Displaced persons Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Estonian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area