Otylia Smocinska Zorn papers
Papers (1956-1977) of Otylia "Tess" (Smocinska) Zorn consist of a scrapbook containing correspondence, memorabilia, newspaper clippings and photographs pertaining to the histories of the Zorn and Smocinska families, the American Polish Club of Lake Worth, Florida, the Polish-American Citizens' Club of Camden (New Jersey), and by-laws of the Polish-American Club (Polski Dom) of Palm Beach, Florida.
- Zorn, Otylia Smocinska. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
8 linear inches
- Family histories Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans -- Florida -- Lake Worth -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans -- Florida -- Lake Worth. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans -- New Jersey -- Camden -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Otylia Smocinska Zorn papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area