New Yorgi Eesti Teater (New York Estonian Theater) records
Scope and Contents
Box 1: 1. Rules of procedure, minutes 1951-1969
2. Lists of members, board, donors etc.
3. Correspondence with individuals and organizations
4. Correspondence with individuals and organizations
5. Accounting documents: receipts, checks, reports etc 1951-1970
6. Expenditures concerning plays "Nipernaadi", "Küpsustunnistus" and "Üks neist keda ei ole"
Boxes 2-5: Playscripts
- Creation: 1951-1980
- New Yorgi Eesti Teater (New York Estonian Theater) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
4. Linear Feet
Rules of procedure, minutes, lists, correspondence, accounting documents, playscripts.
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), and the IHRC in March 2010. Margit Laanemets and Kristel Tammik of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English