EELK Cleveland-Ohio Kogudus (Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Cleveland, Ohio) records
Collection consists of booklets about the congregation.
- Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Cleveland, Ohio (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
EELK (Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church) Cleveland-Ohio Congregation was founded in 1951 by Reverend Valter Viks. Aleksander Abel served as pastor from 1951, Elmar Pähn from 1959, Edgar Heinsoo since 1990.
2.5 linear inches
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), the BaltherNet non-profit network, and the IHRC Archives in May 2014. Birgit Nurme and Pille Aguraiuja of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
- Community life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Displaced persons Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Estonian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Religious life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the EELK Cleveland-Ohio Kogudus (Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Cleveland, Ohio) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area