St. John First Hungarian Wendish Evangelical Lutheran Church (Perth Amboy, New Jersey) records
Collection consists of constitution of the congregation, constitution of church choir, annual reports from the pastor and committees, letters to the congregation from the pastor, Church Council and New Jersey Synod, annual reports of other congregations and pastors.
- St. John's First Hungarian Wendish Evangelical Lutheran Church, Perth Amboy, New Jersey (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law. For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
St. John's First Hungarian Wendish Ev. Lutheran Church had Estonian pastor Rudolf Reinaru.
2.5 linear inches
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), the BaltherNet non-profit network, and the IHRC Archives in May 2014. Birgit Nurme and Pille Aguraiuja of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project.
IHRC 3627 - Reinaru, Rudolph
- Community life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Displaced persons Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Estonian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Religious life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the St. John First Hungarian Wendish Evangelical Lutheran Church (Perth Amboy, New Jersey) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area