Minnesota Eesti organisatsioonid (Estonian organizations in Minnesota) records
Constitutions, meeting agendas and minutes, correspondence, reports, accounting documents, programs, membership records, newsletters and bulletins.
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
6 linear feet
Collection transferred to the IHRC from the Estonian Archives in the U.S.A. (EAU) in 2003-2005. It was processed as part of a collaborative project between the Estonian Archives in the USA (Lakewood, New Jersey), the National Archives of Estonia (NAE), and the IHRC in March 2010. Margit Laanemets and Kristel Tammik of the National Archives in Tallinn, Estonia, worked with IHRC staff on the project. Additional materials were acquired from Kalju Kubits of Shoreview, Minnesota in 2012.
- Community life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Estonian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Political activity Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Minnesota Eesti organisatsioonid (Estonian organizations in Minnesota) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area