Sts. Peter and Paul Lodge No. 37, Greek Catholic Sokol (Minneapolis, Minnesota) records
One ledger (95 pages) containing handwritten meeting minutes of the organization for the years 1911-1915 in the Rusin dialect. Included is also a translation into English by John Gera from 1995.
Language of Materials
In Rusin and English.
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law. For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
Collection acquired from Lawrence Goga of Minneapolis in 1995.
- Carpatho Rusin Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Sts. Peter and Paul Lodge No. 37, Greek Catholic Sokol (Minneapolis, Minnesota) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area