Mieczyslaw Friedel papers
Papers (n.d.) of journalist Mieczyslaw Friedel consist of a photocopy of his manuscript entitled "Unbookish and Undivulged Story About World War II". The manuscript consists of newspaper clippings of a diary he wrote for the Polish-American Daily "Kuryer Poliski (Milwaukee, Wis.).
- Friedel, Mieczyslaw W. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Mieczyslaw Friedel was a Polish-American journalist, actor, radio program director and U.S. Army Combat Intelligence Officer (1946-1947).
1 linear inch
- Polish American journalists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish American newspapers. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area