Cedric Roivanen papers
Papers (n.d.) of Cedric Roivanen (b. 1942) consist of a family history and genealogy.
- Roivanen, Cedric, b. 1942 (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
- Finnish Americans -- Genealogy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Genealogy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Cedric Roivanen papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area