Societa Italiana di Mutua Beneficenza (Italian Mutual Aid Society) San Francisco, California records
Newspaper clippings, anniversary publication, calendar, event program brochures and flyers documenting the history and activities of the Society (founded in 1858).
Language of Materials
In English and Italian.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
1 linear inch
- Fraternal organizations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- California -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Societa Italiana di Mutua Beneficenza (Italian Mutual Aid Society) San Francisco, California records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area