Arthur Zaia papers
Manuscript of a memoir by Arthur Zaia reporting on the life of the Italian immigrants and their descendants in Oswego, New York. Included are three family photographs.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
1 linear inch
Language of Materials
- Family life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- Oswego -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Arthur Zaia papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note