YMCA Archives postcard collection
Postcards with images of YMCA buildings primarily in the United States published between 1880 and 1970.
- 1880 - 1970
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
.75 Cubic Feet (5 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection has been compiled by archive staff from various sources over the years. The bulk of the collection was donated by Richard Shelley in 1997 and George Sieffert also in 1997.
- Postcards Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- YMCA ARCHIVES POSTCARD COLLECTION
- An Inventory of Its Records
- In Progress
- YMCA Archives staff
- April 2023
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description