Melvyn H. Zander papers
SCOPE AND CONTENTS OF THE COLLECTION
The Melyvn Zander files include material related to accounting and finance at the YMCA of Greater New York primarily during the late 1970s and early 1980s. Included are financial reports for specific programs, such as the Grosvenor House and the day care program as well as information about donations and gifts. The collection also includes human resources files as well as some annual reports.
- Zander, Melvyn H., 1942- (Person)
Language of Materials
Use of Materials:
This collection is protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright, ownership, and to obtain all the necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials.
BIOGRAPHY OF MELVYN H. ZANDER
Melvyn H. Zander was director of finance and held the position of treasurer at the YMCA of Greater New York in the early 1980s.
1 Cubic Feet (1 box)
The collection contains financial and accounting file of Melvyn H. Zander, treasurer and head of finance at the YMCA of Greater New York in the 1980s.
See Detailed Description section for box listing.
Processed by: Louise Merriam, February 2016.
Catalog Record ID number: 9974083919701701
- New York (N.Y.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- YMCA of Greater New York.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Zander, Melvyn H., 1942-
- MELVYN H. ZANDER:
- An Inventory of His Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Louise Merriam.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Kautz Family YMCA Archives Collecting Area