Coney Island YMCA records
Scope and Contents
The Coney Island YMCA records consist of Board of Managers minutes.
- YMCA of Greater New York. Coney Island Branch (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
HISTORY OF CONEY ISLAND YMCA
The Coney Island branch of the New York YMCA opened in December, 2013 as a center for community life. This YMCA branch was built as part of the Coney Island Commons project. The branch boasts the second largest Y pool in New York City.
1 Megabytes (1 file )
Language of Materials
Collection includes Board of Managers minutes.
Catalog Record ID number: 9974799097801701
- Coney Island (New York, N.Y.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- YMCA of Greater New York. Coney Island Branch
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- YMCA OF GREATER NEW YORK CONEY ISLAND BRANCH
- An Inventory of its Records
- Louise Merriam
- November 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Kautz Family YMCA Archives Collecting Area