Robert C. Carlson papers
SCOPE AND CONTENTS OF THE COLLECTION
The Robert C. Carlson collection contains a variety of subject files in addition to those focused on finance and development. Many of these subject files relate to individual branches within the YMCA of Greater New York. In addition, the collection contains materials related to external funding agencies, planning, operations and expenses.
Language of Materials
Use of Materials:
This collection is protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright, ownership, and to obtain all the necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials.
BIOGRAPHY OF ROBERT C. CARLSON
Robert C. Carlson held several positions related to finance and development at the YMCA of Greater New York during the 1970s. In addition to his service in New York City, Robert Carlson was Boys Secretary at the Lakewood-West Shore branch and Executive Secretary at the Euclid branch, both part of the Cleveland (Ohio) YMCA. He also served the YMCA in Parkersburg, West Virginia, during the late 1950s and 1960s. In addition to his employment with the YMCA, he was a member of the Board of Directors of the Fanwood-Scotch Plain (New Jersey) YMCA. He was a graduate of Springfield College.
2.8 Cubic Feet (6 boxes)
The collection consists of the finance and development files of Robert C. Carlson, who served the YMCA of Greater New York in several capacities during the 1970s. The files consist of correspondence, memos and reports.
See Detailed Description section for box listing.
Processed by: Louise Merriam, February 2016.
Catalog Record ID number: 9974080590701701
- Fund raising Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- New York (N.Y.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- YMCA of Greater New York.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- ROBERT C. CARLSON:
- An Inventory of His Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Louise Merriam.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Kautz Family YMCA Archives Collecting Area