Henry V. Lione papers
SCOPE AND CONTENTS OF THE COLLECTION
The Henry V. Lione Papers include donation acknowledgements, program information, and other materials related to YMCA fund raising.
- Lione, Henry V. (Person)
Language of Materials
Use of Materials:
This collection is protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright, ownership, and to obtain all the necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials.
BIOGRAPHY OF HENRY V. LIONE
Henry V. Lione was director of financial development at the YMCA of Greater New York in the 1960s. Before that time, he was executive director of the Staten Island branch and program director at the West Side branch. He later worked at the Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey, and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, at both organizations in fund development capacities.
1 Cubic Feet (1 box)
The collection consists of files related to the fund raising work of Henry V. Lione of the YMCA of Greater New York.
See Detailed Description section for box listing.
Processed by: Louise Merriam, February 2016.
Catalog Record ID number: 9974080590501701
- Fund raising Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lione, Henry V.
- New York (N.Y.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- YMCA of Greater New York.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- HENRY V. LIONE:
- An Inventory of His Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Louise Merriam.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Kautz Family YMCA Archives Collecting Area