Northfield (Minnesota) High School and Junior High School collection
Scope and Content Note
The collection is made up of blueline prints, including floor plans and elevations, heating, ventilation and foundation plans and footing plans for the Northfield, Minnesota, junior high and high school building.
- Creation: 1936
- Jacobson and Jacobson (Organization)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
Available for use in the Manuscripts Division reading room. Advance notice is requested.
Restrictions on Use
There are no restrictions on the use of materials in this collection. Copies can be requested if the condition of the originals warrants it.
The Northfield (Minnesota) high school and junior high school remodel and renovation was carried out by the architectural firm of Jacobson and Jacobson in 1936.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Collection is made up of blueline prints for the Northfield, Minnesota junior high and high school.
Additional Finding Aid
An unpublished finding aid with detailed contents is available in the Manuscripts Division.
- Northfield (Minn.) -- Buildings -- Designs and plans (Organization)
- Northfield High School and Junior High School -- Designs and plans (Organization)
- Northfield (Minnesota) High School and Junior High School collection
- Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note