Alfred H. Wheeler collection
Scope and Content Note
The collection comprises blueprints and photocopies for the Northwestern Shot and Leadworks Warehouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota (1919), including elevations, plans, details and a longitudinal section.
- Wheeler, Alfred H. (Person)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
Available for use in the Manuscripts Division reading room. Advance notice is requested.
Restrictions on Use
There are no restrictions on the use of materials in this collection. Copies can be requested if the condition of the originals warrants it.
Alfred H. Wheeler was an architect practicing in St. Paul, beginning in 1904.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Collection comprises blueprints and photocopies for the Northwestern Shot and Leadworks Warehouse in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Additional Finding Aid
An unpublished finding aid with detailed contents is available in the Manuscripts Division.
- Warehouses -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wheeler, Alfred H. -- Archives
- Alfred H. Wheeler collection
- Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note