Joseph E. Nason papers
Scope and Content Note
The collection includes plans for two apartment buildings, one commissioned by Hannah Schorling located at 1401-03 Park Avenue and one at 315 11th Avenue SE, both in Minneapolis. The collection also includes plans for a theater in Springfield, MN and blueprints and specifications for the Nokomis Theatre remodel.
- Nason, Joseph E. (Person)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
Available for use in the Manuscripts Division reading room. Advance notice is requested.
Restrictions on Use
There are no restrictions on the use of materials in this collection. Copies can be requested if the condition of the originals warrants it.
Joseph E. Nason was an architect in Minneapolis from the early 1910s until the 1930s.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Collection contains plans designed by architect Jason Nason for two apartment buildings and two theatres in Minnesota.
Additional Finding Aid
An unpublished finding aid with detailed contents is available in the Manuscripts Division.
- Apartment houses -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- Designs and plans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Joseph E. Nason papers
- Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note