Albert G. Plagens collection
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains blueprints for the Ceylon School (Independent School District #29) in Ceylon, Minnesota, and blueline and blueprints for the Prince of Glory Lutheran Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 1951, 1956
- Plagens, Albert G. (Person)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
Available for use in the Manuscripts Division reading room. Advance notice is requested.
Restrictions on Use
There are no restrictions on the use of materials in this collection. Copies can be requested if the condition of the originals warrants it.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Collection contains plans for the Ceylon School and the Prince of Glory Lutheran Church, designed by architect Albert G. Plagens.
The collection is organized alphabetically by commission name.
Additional Finding Aid
An unpublished finding aid with detailed contents is available in the Manuscripts Division.
The Albert G. Plagens collection is an artificial collection, separated from the Minneapolis Plan Vault collection (N 115) and the William Milbrath papers (N 144).
- Ceylon School (Ceylon, Minn.) -- Designs and plans
- Church buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Prince of Glory Lutheran Church (Minneapolis, Minn.) -- Designs and plans
- School buildings -- Minnesota -- Ceylon -- Designs and plans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Albert G. Plagens collection
- Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note