Veterans' Administration Hospital plans
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains the plot plan for the Veterans' Administration Hospital at Fort Snelling (St. Paul, Minn.).
- Veterans' Administration Hospital (Organization)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
Available for use in the Manuscripts Division reading room. Advance notice is requested.
Restrictions on Use
There are no restrictions on the use of materials in this collection. Copies can be requested if the condition of the originals warrants it.
The Veterans' Administration Hospital (now known as the Minneapolis VA Medical Center) was founded in 1925 at Fort Snelling. The first patients were received at the hospital in March of 1927.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Collection contains the plot plan for the Veterans' Administration Hospital.
Additional Finding Aid
An unpublished finding aid with detailed contents is available in the Manuscripts Division.
- Architecture -- Minnesota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Veterans' Administration Hospital (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Veterans' Administration Hospital plans
- Karen Spilman
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Northwest Architectural Archives Collecting Area