Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains registration cards, attendance records, naturalization records and some grade information for students enrolled in the Duluth Public Schools Night Schools/Community Education program.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The two volumes comprising this collection span 1895-1898 and contain statistics of attendance, suspensions, visitors, total days school is in session, teachers and their qualifications, monthly wages, and student information.
The collection contains bound volumes including printed copies of reports from Duluth Public Schools Superintendents to the Board of Education.
- Students 3
- Teachers 3
- Children 2
- Educators 2
- Elementary school students 2
- Elementary schools 2
- Government records 2
- Americanization 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Employees 1
- High school students 1
- High schools 1
- Immigrant families 1
- Immigrants 1
- Junior high school students 1
- Junior high schools 1
- Middle school students 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 2
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools Superintendent 1
- Stowe Elementary School (Duluth, Minn.) 1