Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of letters regarding Youman’s resignation from the position of teacher for Duluth Public Schools.
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
The two volumes comprising this collection span 1895-1898 and contain statistics of attendance, suspensions, visitors, total days school is in session, teachers and their qualifications, monthly wages, and student information.
The collection contains bound volumes including printed copies of reports from Duluth Public Schools Superintendents to the Board of Education.
- Education 3
- Educators 3
- Schools 3
- Children 2
- Elementary school students 2
- Elementary schools 2
- Employees 2
- Students 2
- Children with disabilities 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Government records 1
- High school students 1
- High schools 1
- Junior high school students 1
- Junior high schools 1
- Letters 1
- Middle school students 1
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Reports 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools Superintendent 1
- Stowe Elementary School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Youmans, Bertha 1