Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection contains: August 4, 1892, letter from Henry W. Oliver to Leonidas Merritt, president of Mt. Iron Company; $100,000 United States Steel Corporation Gold Bond (paid) to Andrew Carnegie; A September 16, 1904, canceled and paid check to Oliver Iron Mining Co. for $835,892.94.
The collection contains notes, photographs, and news clippings.
The collection largely consists of typewritten manuscripts and notes collected for use in the state and regional guides. Other records included are correspondence, photos, and reference materials.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The collection consists of: biographical information; correspondence, 1889 – 1947; More hospital records, 1907–1942, which include small amounts of personnel information and duties of staff and nurses; More articles published from 1919–1936; Mayo Memorial event, 1938, 1939; civic activity files,1908–1939; early Eveleth, Minnesota history files, 1926; and news clippings, 1892–1952. Also included is a three part history of More Hospital by Margaret More, 1980.
The collection contains business records, photographs, glass plate negatives, financial material, exploration data, news clippings, safety manuals, civil defense articles, technical manuals, and maps.
The collection consists exclusively of negatives. The nearly 1000 negatives cover the dates 1942-1954 and were apparently made for the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range railroad and the Oliver Iron Mining Co.
- Photographs 5
- Iron mines and mining 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Iron ranges 3
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 3
- Negatives 3
- Railroads 3
- Correspondence 2
- Diaries 2
- Engineering 2
- Eveleth (Minn.) 2
- Geology 2
- Photographers 2
- Photography, industrial 2
- Publications 2
- Real property 2
- Steel industry and trade 2
- Wisconsin 2
- Buildings 1
- Business 1 + ∧ less
- Minnesota 2
- Oliver, Henry William, 1840-1904 2
- United States Steel Corporation 2
- Beukema, Christian F., 1918?-1999 May 14 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Fay, George A., 1849-1928 1
- Federal Writers’ Project (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- More, Charles W., Doctor, 1861-1949 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- Zweifel-Roleff Photography Studio 1 + ∧ less