Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
- Civic improvement 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Families 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Folk festival 1
- Gary (Minn.) 1
- Immigrant families 1
- Immigrants 1 ∧ less
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1