Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection consists of one 84 page fragile scrapbook with primarily unidentified and undated local news clippings and 6 photos and 1 photocopied photo.
The collection consists of two PTA scrapbooks for the years 1949-1950 and 1960-1961.
The collection scrapbooks include PTA chronology of activities, projects, members, officers and photographs.
The collection consists of three scrapbooks spanning 1956-1958 and 1967-1968.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of newsclippings, snap shots and school publications.
The collection consists of minutes for the years 1922-1944 and two scrapbooks for the years 1976-1977 and 1977-1978. The scrapbooks contain correspondence, photographs, programs, flyers, certificates, PTA officers' names, and school district information.
The collection consists of interviews by Professor Richard Hudelson, Ph. D. of Donald Klaber on July 22, 1999 and March 2000.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of PTA scrapbooks and class pictures from Merritt Elementary School.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
The Riverside School PTA collection contains materials, bulletins, programs, etc. These scrapbooks contain classroom photos, teacher photos, PTA board members, fund raisers, medical advisement for the given year, and any other special interests throughout the year. The collection contains 15 scrapbooks of the PTA and 1 ledger of the PTA.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
- Neighborhoods 16
- Educators 15
- Schools 15
- Students 14
- Teachers 13
- Women 13
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 12
- PTA 12
- Parent Teacher Association 12
- Parents 12
- Elementary school students 10
- Elementary schools 10
- Scrapbooks 8
- Teaching 8
- Buildings 5
- Children 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 12
- IWW 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- East High School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Endion Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ensign Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Jackson Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Kenwood-Barnes Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Klaber, Donald, 1916 February 28- 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less