Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The papers have been grouped within the categories of family materials, business materials, community material, and scrapbooks, photographs, travel and safari items grouped together.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Photographs 6
- Businesses 5
- Publications 5
- Minutes 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Letters 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Certificates 2
- Court records 2
- Families 2
- Financial records 2
- Great Lakes (North America) 2 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 2
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Greyhound Lines 1
- Griggs, Richard L., 1886 December 8-1987 May 16 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota Power and Light Company 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less