Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains correspondence pertaining to Davis' business, investments and personal interests.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains handwritten notes on logging and the lumber business, a small amount of correspondence, manuscripts and biographical materials.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 2
- Ledgers 2
- Letters 2
- Minutes 2
- Academic papers 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Businesses 1
- By-laws 1
- Certificates 1
- Court records 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Essays 1
- Fond du Lac (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Grain trade 1 ∧ less
- Davis, George Franklin, Sr., ?-1915 December 07 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Fritzen, John, 1897-1985 1