Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Contains correspondence from the government regarding the Homestead Project, papers covering the incorporation of the association in 1939, a complete set of minutes of the association, financial records of the association, the refinancing of the association, and the association’s dissolution in 1954. Also included are papers on the development of the locker plant and community store and the association’s contribution to the Hermantown School.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection consists of the files kept by the Chair of the Community Services Survey Committee beginning with the organizational meeting, May 28, 1969, of the Human Resources Planning Coalition.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection contains secretary’s books,1947–1960; photographs; news clippings, 1940–1955; a small amount of correspondence; financial papers; articles of incorporation, 1947; and programs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.