Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains correspondence pertaining to Davis' business, investments and personal interests.
The collection contains correspondence, contracts and agreements, journals, transcriptions of these materials, and reference materials and photographs.
The collection contains election materials, mayoral, personal and business correspondence, speeches, articles and letters by Hugo, material on social activities, descriptions of Hugo, and his personal diary from 1902–1913.
The collection contains correspondence, 1876 - circa 1930; news clippings; pamphlets; elections ephemera; and programs, invitations and announcements for social and personal events.
The collection contains correspondence between Sinclair Lewis and his sales agent Kenneth S. Cant concerning Lewis’s rental and purchase of the Webber home at 2601 East 2nd Street, Duluth; six letters written by Sinclair Lewis in Europe, New York City and Washington D.C. to Claude (Washburn), concerning personal and literary matters; and nine letters from Lewis to Marjorie Wilkins dated February to August, 1948.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection consists of eight items concerning the Aerial Bridge and Thomas McGilvray.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Business 4
- Diaries 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Photographs 4
- Businesses 3
- Families 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 2
- Duluth Ship Canal 2
- Electoral politics 2
- Financial records 2
- Maps 2
- Oneota (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Academic papers 1
- Advertisements 1 ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Davis, George Franklin, Sr., ?-1915 December 07 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Ely, Catherine Bissell, 1817-1880? 1
- Ely, Edmund Franklin, 1809-1882 1
- Hugo, Trevanion W., 1848-1923 1
- Jaques, Alfred and Mary 1
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McGilvray, Thomas F., 1860 July 08-1957 November 25 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1 ∧ less