Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection consists of a notebook of various St. Louis County range grids for townships 58–68 with physical features sketched in pencil, 1913, and correspondence concerning a fire claim, 1921–1925.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of by-laws, minutes, correspondence, and reports. It also includes one map produced in 1971 by the Council indicating projected land usage for the Duluth metropolitan area in 1985.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, reference materials, contracts, maps, blueprints and news clippings.
The collection consists of materials gathered by King about many railroads but primarily the Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway and its predecessor railroads Duluth and Iron Range Railway, and Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains business records, photographs, glass plate negatives, financial material, exploration data, news clippings, safety manuals, civil defense articles, technical manuals, and maps.
The collection consists of the records of the United States Weather Bureau, Duluth, Minnesota.
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Publications 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Minutes 4
- Photographs 4
- Financial records 3
- Business 2
- Businesses 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Government records 2
- Iron 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Letters 2
- Mesabi Range (Minn.) 2
- Negatives 2
- Railroads 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Superior (Wis.) 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 2
- United States Steel Corporation 2
- Carlson, Emil 1
- Duluth & Iron Range Railroad Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Head of the Lakes Council of Governments 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Interstate Bridge Commission of Minnesota and Wisconsin 1
- King, Frank Alexander, 1923-1985 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota 1
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 1
- Oliver, Henry William, 1840-1904 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1 + ∧ less