Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains Board Minutes, Committee Reports, Financial and Treasurer’s Reports, Budget Requests, correspondence and news clippings.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of correspondence, annual reports, financial reports, monthly clinical statistical reports and educational materials.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection consists of the files kept by the Chair of the Community Services Survey Committee beginning with the organizational meeting, May 28, 1969, of the Human Resources Planning Coalition.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection contains annual reports, correspondence, programs, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
- Minutes 11
- Newspaper clippings 9
- Photographs 9
- Publications 8
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Financial statements 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- By-laws 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Financial records 5
- Business 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Public welfare 4
- Reports 4
- Social service 4
- Women 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Newsletters 3 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Association for the Physically Handicapped 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Planning Clinic of St. Louis County (Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Human Resources Planning Coalition of Greater Duluth, Inc. 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Arrowhead Association 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- United Way of Greater Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less