Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of photograph albums from various photographers and collectors.
The collection consists of two diaries belonging to William H., correspondence files of John H. Sr. dating from World War I and II concerning the war effort and war related experiences.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
This collection consists of reports made by various county officials; applications for liquor licenses; claims against St. Louis County which have been ordered paid by the County Board; tax records; Auditor's correspondence; public examiner's report on school districts, boards of education, cities, towns, townships, and on St. Louis County; elelction tally sheets; proceedings of the St. Louis County Board of Auditors; and other papers filed with the St. Louis County Auditor.
- Iron mines and mining 3
- Buildings 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 2
- Photographs 2
- Photographs--1900-1910 2
- Real property 2
- Schools 2
- Agriculture 1
- Annual reports 1
- Boy Scouts 1
- Businesses 1
- Church buildings 1
- Cloquet (Minn.) 1
- Clubs 1
- Correspondence 1
- Courts 1
- Diaries 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 2
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Hearding, John H., Jr., 1899-1984 1
- Hearding, John H., Sr., 1865-1958 1
- Hearding, William H., 1826-1893 1