Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation (1938, 1960), board and membership minutes 2/5/1929-4/3/1975, reports of annual meetings, a small amount of correspondence, newsletters (1971-1975), yearly attendance records (1953-1956), Project forms for various activities (1971-1974), and one copy of BREEZES From The Port of Duluth, official newspaper of the Duluth Jaycees Vol. 9, No. 6, January, 1960, that includes a "roster of presidents of this chapter since its founding in 1926."
The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection consists of interviews by Professor Richard Hudelson, Ph. D. of Donald Klaber on July 22, 1999 and March 2000.
Collection consists of price lists for the work of professional painters for 1910, 1911, 1917. Title of each three page list is Minimum Prices for Painting, Tinting, Finishing, etc.
The collection consists of images and negatives made by or collected by Kenneth Moran.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.