Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection consists of one videotape. Bob Baldwin of the local chapter of the NAACP officiated at the dedication and arranged for the proceedings to be taped. The video, entitled Deterred but not Defeated, contains a documentary filmed at Park Hill Cemetery where stones were placed to acknowledge the victims of the 1920 lynchings in Duluth.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
Collection consists of price lists for the work of professional painters for 1910, 1911, 1917. Title of each three page list is Minimum Prices for Painting, Tinting, Finishing, etc.
The collection consists of one document, the Charter, of the Duluth Barracks No. 2788, signed by National Headquarter's National Commander and National Adjutant on recommendation of the National Board of Administration February 5, 1962. The Charter contains a typed list of 59 members' names and two additional names added by hand.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Education 4
- Employees 4
- Organizations 4
- Buildings 3
- Business 3
- Minutes 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Women 3
- Work 3
- African Americans 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- College students 2
- Families 2
- Financial records 2 + ∧ less
- IWW 2
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Clayton, Elias, 1897-1920 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Jackson, Elmer, 1897-1920 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Master Painters' Association 1
- McGhie, Isaac, 1900-1920 1
- NAACP Duluth, Minnesota, 1921- 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- Veterans of World War 1 of the U. S. A. Duluth Barracks No. 2788 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less