Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Families 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Account books 1
- African Americans 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Childhood and youth 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community centers 1
- Education 1
- Educators 1
- Financial statements 1 ∧ less
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1