Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection consists of one 84 page fragile scrapbook with primarily unidentified and undated local news clippings and 6 photos and 1 photocopied photo.
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of interviews by Professor Richard Hudelson, Ph. D. of Donald Klaber on July 22, 1999 and March 2000.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
The collection consists of Superior Hiking Trail Association minutes from Nov. 26, 1990 and mailings, publicity, and events items.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
- Families 11
- Neighborhoods 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Education 7
- Organizations 7
- Educators 6
- Schools 6
- Women 6
- Minutes 5
- Photographs 5
- Social justice 5
- Immigrant families 4
- Students 4
- Teachers 4
- African Americans 3
- Biography 3
- Buildings 3
- Business 3
- Childhood and youth 3 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- IWW 2
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Klaber, Donald, 1916 February 28- 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Superior Hiking Trail Association 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1
- Wobblies 1 ∧ less