Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- Business 1
- Businesses 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1
- Exhibitions 1 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1