Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Minutes 5
- Organizations 4
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Publications 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Social justice 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Account books 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clubs 1 ∧ less
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1