Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection consists of interviews by Professor Richard Hudelson, Ph. D. of Donald Klaber on July 22, 1999 and March 2000.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
Collection consists of price lists for the work of professional painters for 1910, 1911, 1917. Title of each three page list is Minimum Prices for Painting, Tinting, Finishing, etc.
The collection consists of images and negatives made by or collected by Kenneth Moran.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Families 8
- Organizations 7
- Women 7
- Buildings 6
- Business 6
- Education 6
- Photographs 6
- Educators 5
- Employees 5
- Schools 5
- Architecture 4
- Childhood and youth 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Teachers 4
- Work 4
- Arts 3
- Automobiles 3 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- IWW 2
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 2
- Carney, Jack 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Curtis, Charles A., 1936-2002 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Klaber, Donald, 1916 February 28- 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Master Painters' Association 1
- Moran, Kenneth J. 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1
- Wobblies 1 ∧ less