Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract The collection consists of two series: correspondence and photographs. This collection shows only a small segment of the Alworth family business.
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Dates: 1892-1961; Majority of material found in 1940s-1950s
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains contracts, statements, correspondence, and biographical material. Most of the records concern Paine's interest in the Bay View Land Co. from 1894 through 1921, and a lawsuit against the Security Bank by the Mercantile Bank of New York in 1896.
Dates: 1893-1940; Majority of material found in 1894-1921, 1929-1931
Abstract This collection contains family photographs, letters between family members, also a letter from William Spalding to the President, business documents, The Zenith City Star newspapers, biographical information, mainly from newspaper articles. It also includes newspaper clippings pertaining to William Spalding, a prayer cloth belonging to William, personal journals and address books and a series of maps of the Crow Wing County area including Fox and Eagle Lakes.
Abstract The collection contains business letters to and from the company, a bank note, and a bond.
- Business 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Photographs 4
- Letters 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Maps 2
- Minutes 2
- Publications 2
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Banks and banking 1
- Biography 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Certificates 1 ∧ less
- Alworth family 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Paine, Frederic W., 1856 September 14-1940 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- Stone-Ordean-Wells Company 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less