Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of business advertising cards of firms which either conducted business, or were located, in the Duluth, Minnesota area.
The interviews in this project document the history of Duluth area businesses and labor unions. Narrators comment, where appropriate, on the founding and growth of carious businesses or labor organizations, the formation of corporate policies, labor – management relations, urban renewal, union philosophy and strategy, government regulation, binding arbitrations, and the relationship of business and labor political and civic affairs.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection consists of one 16mm film, which includes two separate productions: Wool O’ the West and The Minnesota Woolen Company Story.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Business 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Financial records 3
- Minutes 3
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Advertisements 1
- Advertising 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- By-laws 1
- Certificates 1
- Clothing trade 1 ∧ less
- Andresen, John, 1924 July 9- 1
- Atkins, Samuel F., 1907 July 20-1982 September 25 1
- Beukema, Christian F., 1918?-1999 May 14 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- History of Business Development in Duluth Oral History Project (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Hunner, John C., 1906 July 6-1995 August 31 1
- Josephs, Arthur C., 1906 December 20-2007 March 10 1
- Kyyhkynen, Alex, 1888-1984 1
- Laskin, Sylvester, 1914 June 18-1984 August 24 1
- Lewis, Fred C, 1919 October 09-2013 April 10 1
- Livingston, Robert, 1926 December 26-1990 September 14 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Mesaba Iron Company 1
- Minnesota Woolen Company 1
- Ramsland, Odin S., 1912 October 29-1997 December 11 1
- Ramsli, M. Kenneth, 1917 September 17-2008 August 18 1 ∧ less