Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The collection contains letters, shareholders certificates, annual financial statements for the Duluth Van Storage Company, bills, business agreements, and insurance receipt.
Abstract The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Dates: 1892-1961; Majority of material found in 1940s-1950s
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains promotional material, newspaper advertisements, a news article, a financial report, storage receipts, a check and order, business letters, employment cards for Presidents and president’s death notices.
Abstract This collection contains family photographs, letters between family members, also a letter from William Spalding to the President, business documents, The Zenith City Star newspapers, biographical information, mainly from newspaper articles. It also includes newspaper clippings pertaining to William Spalding, a prayer cloth belonging to William, personal journals and address books and a series of maps of the Crow Wing County area including Fox and Eagle Lakes.
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial statements 3
- Advertisements 2
- Financial records 2
- Maps 2
- Photographs 2
- Agreements (Contracts) 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Certificates 1
- Court records 1
- Diaries 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Knowlton, Perley S, 1861?-1952 May 07 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Northern Cold Storage and Warehouse Company 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less